Monday 6 May 2013

Flashback - M/M Romance Group Stories

Hi guys,

My story for this years free story event with the Goodreads M/M Romance Group is finally with the proof reader, so I thought this would be a good time to poke everyone and remind them about the stories from the previous years events.


 *****


Back in 2010, they the group started off with a Christmas story. 25 writers contributed stories.
 
My story was called A Bugger to Pack and was inspired by this image.
 
  
 
 
You can read it in this anthology....
 
 
 
 
*****
 
In July 2010, I picked this picture and wrote a story called Masochism 101.
 
 


The story is now in this anthology...


 
 
*****
 
 
On to 2012 and I wrote Safe, based on this picture...
 
 
 
 
You can find the story here. (I'm pretty sure it's in one of the anthologies for the event too, but I'm drawing a blank trying to remember which one, lol.)




This year the event is....




And my story is based on this pic....


 photo tumblr_mfp1mwtXDy1s1dwcjo1_500_zps5990f3c7.jpg


I think it was probably the most challenging story to write, both because it's a long time since I wrote high fantasy, and also because when you have four guys rolling around together, there are a lot of limbs to sort out!


*****


That's it for now. But I should be back later in the week, because I had lot of new cover art through today and it should be finalised soon :)

Have a great week all!

*Hugs*

Kim Dare

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love those stories, and am really looking forward to your next one! Especially with that gorgeous photo!!!

BTW, it was LIAW Vol 8.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17161330-love-is-always-write

Kim Dare said...

Thanks Jackie!

I'm so glad you liked them - I love the new photo too?

Thanks for working out which anthology it was in, I lose track sometimes :)