Monday 1 April 2013

April, Reviews and Blogs

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd share something a little bit different to kick off the new month.

Over the last few years I've had pretty much every kind of review I could imagine. I've had books called the best thing ever imagined and the worse thing ever written. There have been nice comments, snarky ones, quite a few down right inaccurate ones, lol.

But a little while ago I came across a kind of review I hadn't had before - a video review. They are by a writer and reviewer called Mitchell Sanford.


What else?

There are two different blogging events taking place this month which might be of interest to you. Emily Wells is celebrating her twenty first birthday with a month full of blogs and giveaways from her favourite authors here.

And Scorching book reviews is hosting an LGBT author event on their blog. Click on the pic to find out more.

 
 
I have blogs scheduled for both those events.
 
The only other date for the calendar is - if you are waiting for Temporary Mark to go on general release (meaning it will appear on ARe, amazon etc) - that should happen on April 22nd. In the meantime, it's available direct from the Total-e-bound website, at a discount. Click on the pic to find out more...

 
And, last but not least. If you're on twitter, say hi! I've just joined, but I'm slowly finding my feet. I've just shared images of what I think the dom and sub in my lastest w.i.p (work in progress) look like. Let me know what you think of them? You can find me here.
 
Have a good April everyone :)
 
Take care,
 
Kim Dare.
 
 
 


No comments: