Wednesday 30 July 2008

August Organisation

Now, I know it would sound better to have October Organisation, but I thought it was a bit drastic to leave this place a mess for another 2 months just for a bit of alliteration.

From August on I'm planning to post up here three times a week (plus at random points when I have something exciting to announce).

This all might change as I work out what I'm doing more, but at the moment we'll have:

Monday Memos - all my little updates about what what I'm writing, editing, plotting (world dominantion is only a few moments away *manic laugh*), and whatever.

Wednesday Wonderings - what can I say, I have a lot of weird thoughts that probably won't fit in anywhere else. Anything could happen here!

Friday's Answered Question - my version of FAQ. Apparently a website isn't a real website if it doesn't have a FAQ page, so if anyone wants to ask me anything, here's the place you might get an answer. For the moment I'm making the questions up myself but feel to jump in if you want.

If you haven't guessed already, I'm a bit over-organised about pretty much everthing. Be afraid, it will only get worse from here on in - if I start talking about spreadsheets run ;)

And that's it for now.

*Goes off to work on second round edits for Turquoise, which I should have started doing half an hour ago*

No comments: